Last Updated: May 4, 2023
1. Personal Information We Collect
1.1. Personal information you provide to us directly. We may collect the following categories of personal information from you when you voluntarily provide them to us through a web form or similar request:
- Identifiers: first name, last name, phone number, date of birth, email address, home address, age, sex, and other similar identifiers.
- Commercial information: payment information, orders you place, and subscription information.
- User generated content: comments, photographs, livestreams, audio recordings, videos, text, hashtags, and virtual items that you choose to create with or upload (“User Content”).
1.2. Personal information we collect from your use of our Services. Our systems (either internally or through our service providers) may automatically record the following personal information about you when you visit our Site or use our App:
- Internet or other electronic network activity information: standard web log information, such as your browser type, IP address traffic to and from our Site, the nature and time of your request, and other similar information.
1.3. Your communications with Company. Any data you provide to us may be stored digitally or in hard copy. Surveys and conversations via email, phone, and social media may also be stored and associated with your account.
2. How We Use Your Personal Information
2.1. Reasons we use your personal information. We use your information in the following ways:
- For everyday business purposes.
- To register you as a user and to provide the Services you request.
- To improve the accuracy of the information we hold about you.
- To protect ourselves and others.
- To prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities.
- To investigate potential concerns, allegations, and legitimate complaints about our Service surfaced by third parties or government agencies.
- To contact you about your experience with our Services and allow you to improve it.
- To provide you with customer support.
- To send you messages and follow up with you about our Service and your account.
- To send you updates about new products and services we offer that might be relevant to you.
- To notify you of any important changes to the Services.
- To allow you to customize your experience on the Services.
2.2. Other reasons. We may combine the information we collect from our Services to create new data sets, which we may use in any manner consistent with the purposes stated above. We may also use your information in any way that you provide your consent for.
2.3. Do not track. Some internet browsers may be configured to send Do Not Track signals to the online sites that you visit. Our Site does not respond to Do Not Track signals.
3. How We Share and Disclose Your Personal Information
3.1. Company shares your data with third parties as permitted by law to the following parties and for the following reasons:
- Third-Party Service Providers. We may work with third-party service providers to support our business functions and process data on our behalf. These business functions include, but are not limited to, authorizing access to User accounts and hosting our App and Site. Each service provider must agree to use reasonable security procedures and practices, appropriate to the nature of the information involved, in order to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Service providers are prohibited from using personal information other than as specified by us.
- Affiliates. We may share personal information with our affiliated or partnered companies.
- Necessary Disclosures. We may access, preserve, and disclose information associated with you to external parties if we believe doing so is required and appropriate. We may do this to comply with local, state, and federal law enforcement, national security requests, and legal processes (e.g., subpoena, court order). In some cases, we may need to assist with the investigation or prosecution of suspected or actual illegal activity.
- Asset Transfers. If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, financial due diligence, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, purchase or sale of assets, or otherwise transition of service to another provider, your information may be sold, disclosed, or transferred as part of the transaction as permitted by law and/or contract.
3.2. Minors and Unintentional users. Company does not knowingly collect, store, or disclose any personal information about children under the age of 13. Company is not intended to be used by any individuals under the age of 13. We will attempt to remove any information that has been collected on minors, unless we have a legal obligation to retain it.
4. Residents of the EEA. The following section outlines the privacy rights that the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) grants to resident of countries in the European Economic Area (“EEA”) or Switzerland (“European Resident”), you have additional rights regarding your Personal Information, including:
- The right to access. You have the right to request us for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification. You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure. You have the right to request that we. erase your personal data, under certain conditions with exceptions provided for by the GDPR.
- The right to restrict processing. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions with exceptions provided for by the GDPR.
- The right to object to processing. You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions with exceptions provided for by the GDPR.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions with exceptions provided for by the GDPR.
5.1. Under the CCPA, you have the following rights:
- provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify that you are the person whose Personal Information we have collected;
- describe your request with sufficient detail; and
- include an e-mail address or mailing address, as applicable, for us to send our response.
We strive to respond to verifiable consumer requests within 30 days; however, if we require an extension (up to an additional 60 days) we will inform you of this extension and the reason in writing. Data disclosure request will only include data collected within the 12-month period preceding the receipt of the verified request. We do not charge a fee to process requests to exercise your rights unless the requests are found to be excessive, repetitive, or unfounded.
6. Your Rights.
6.1. Notifications. By using the Services or providing personal information to us, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your Service. You are free to opt-out of receiving email offers at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the unsubscribe link in any marketing material you receive from us. This will not unsubscribe you from critical emails required for the provision of our Service. This includes but is not limited to emails regarding payments due, payments received, payments missed. In the event of a security breach, we will attempt to notify you electronically by mail, email, or notice on our Services. You may opt-out of future text solicitations by responding to any text with the word “STOP” and may opt-out of telephone solicitations to your residential or mobile phone by asking the caller to be placed on our do-not-call list.
7. Security. The security of your personal information is very important to us. We use physical, electronic, and administrative safeguards that are designed to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, and/or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, no information transmitted over the Internet or other network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect information transmitted on or through our Site or Services, we cannot and do not guarantee the security of any information you transmit on or through the Site or Services and you do so at your own risk.
9. Sale of Information. We do not sell or rent personal information collected by our Services to third parties.
10.1. Unauthorized use. You are solely responsible for all activities that occur under your account and will immediately notify Company about any unauthorized use of your password and/or of your account.